Inside the DoveVivo Campus San Giobbe, the structure that hosts about 230 students of Ca' Foscari University Venice, the first food&beverage restaurant in the world DoveVivo Campus has opened.
The refreshment area is the heart of the facility and guarantees a complete catering service: it is possible to have breakfast, eat main meals, take a break during the day or have an evening aperitif with friends on the internal cloister or enjoying the sunset over the lagoon.
The structure accommodates 150 people and is open to the public and in agreement with the students of the University to whom we reserve promotions and advantageous rates for a truly carefree stay.
Here are the active services:
- Self-service restaurant with an innovative concept of purchasing and preparing meals
- Take away to buy take-away meals to be eaten in your accommodation or outdoors
- Fresh corner with a wide range of sweets, extracts, centrifuges, sandwiches, pizzas and more
- Bar-cafeteria for an excellent breakfast, a snack during the day or a coffee break
- Aperitifs and soft drinks for meetings with friends while enjoying the view over the lagoon
- Events and catering to organize an event in a fantastic location