Work with us
Open to talent!
Design & Build Intern Architect - RIF. 203/2021
DoveVivo is the leading and largest co-living company in Europe.
It is the modern, entrepreneurial and efficient answer to the enormous demand for away from home accommodation.
Today, we manage a portfolio of about 1,500 homes in 13 towns through a network of more than 500 owners and investors to whom we offer a property management and assessment service which maximises the long-term profit, reducing risks and costs to the minimum. Our end clients form a community of more than 7,000 tenants who consider DoveVivo a reference point for living in the city, enabling them to concentrate on their studies and work.
Currently in the expansion phase in Madrid, we are looking for an intern student Architect who wants to start a path of growth and professional training in the design and execution phase of the project.
- support the team in layout design for spaces dedicated to Coliving
- collaborate with the Business development team in order to verify that the product is in line with product standards
- supporting team in feasibilities in the product design
Qualifications and requirements:
- You are a university student of a course in Architecture, Engineering or Design
- Fluency in Spanish and English
- Good knowledge of Autocad
Working for DoveVivo team means working for a constantly growing company as a member of a young cohesive team, in a dynamic stimulating environment. In recognition of the commitment we seek from all of our employees, we offer:
- Full-time internship
- Company parties & social events
- People. Work with talented, committed and supportive teammates
- International environment
- Training and team building activities
- Ticket restaurant
- Cozy working environment
- Company phone and laptop