Work with us
Open to talent!
Sales & Customer Care Intern - RIF. 178/2021
SALES & CUSTOMER CARE INTERN
DoveVivo France is looking for its new dynamic intern to assist the team all along the commercialisation & booking process of our first coliving rooms opening in France, and work on constantly improving our lead acquisition and conversion process.
You are at ease with people and love to discuss, learn more about them. You have strong negotiation and commercial skills and are passionate when speaking about the product you are selling. You are graduating soon and want to be part of an entrepreneurial adventure and contribute to the development of a super project in Paris among a young, international and enthusiastic team? The job is meant for you!
- Write the pitch about the coliving, its location, specific facilities and rooms
- Publish the offers on the different marketplaces
- Coordinate the digital advertising with DV’s marketing & social media department
- Manage the inbound leads, calls, emails from potential tenants
- Centralise the needs & profile details, explain the product and services, organise the visits, follow up the leads to convert as many as possible, as quickly as possible
- Manage leases, invoices and payments
- Organise check-ins
- Implement all actions and tenants info on the operational CRM
- Follow up the marketing & sales costs and analyse the best practices (targeting, conversion rate, costs vs generated revenues) to define the best and most efficient sales strategy
- Develop a sales strategy that allows dealing with the simultaneous commercialisation of multiple sites
- Create the first steps of a long-lasting relationship with the future tenants
- Become the daily privileged contact of our colivers and be committed to making their life at DoveVivo as easy and comfortable as possible
- Draft the first possible events, specific communication & partnerships to offer to our French community of colivers
- Someone nice, smiling and super positive!
- Someone with some previous experience in business, marketing, sales and/or hospitality
- Someone organised and flexible, ready to move around Paris and close suburbs
- But most of it, someone curious about people and places!
Working for DoveVivo team means working for a constantly growing company as a member of a young cohesive team, in a dynamic stimulating environment. In recognition of the commitment we seek from all of our employees, we offer:
- Full-time internship
- Company parties & social events
- People. Work with talented, committed and supportive teammates
- International environment
- Training and team building activities
- Ticket restaurant
- Cozy working environment
- Company phone and laptop
For more information, please have a look at our People & Career section.