You need to read the following information in order to understand the reasons why your personal data are processed, what your rights and entitlements are and how you can exercise them, in line with the provisions of European Regulation 2016/679 on Personal Data Protection and of Legislative Decree No. 196/2003, as amended (the “Data Privacy Code”), whose purpose is to safeguard the fundamental rights and freedoms of individuals.
The Data Controller is DoveVivo S.p.A., Viale Stelvio, 66 - 20129 MILAN (MI), Tel. 02 36697390 Email email@example.com
Data processing purposes
Personal information and data (including personal particulars, contact details and economic data) are processed for the following purposes:
- for providing advice on buying properties for lease. The following are the various legal bases and justifications of the data processing: implementing pre-contractual measures at the data subject's request, executing a contract to which the data subject is party and fulfilling applicable legal obligations (Article 6 (1) letters b and c of EU Regulation 2016/679).
- for communicating (by e-mail, by post, by sms or telephone) commercial information, promotional activities of DoveVivo and for transmitting newsletters (direct marketing). Data processing operations for the purposes referred to in this section require only your express consent (Article 6 (1) letter a of EU Regulation 2016/679).
Recipients or categories of recipient to whom personal data may be communicated
Your data may be disclosed to employees and collaborators of the undersigned; they will be permitted to process such data according to the undersigned's instructions. The data may also be disclosed to third party persons/entities, for example: the IT company whose services the undersigned avails of, consultants (individuals and associates), public authorities who request such data, or it may be disclosed in compliance with applicable legal obligations in force.
Data retention period
Personal data will be retained for the following purposes:
- for consulting activities: for the duration of the contract and, subsequently, for as long as the Data Controller is required to retain such data for tax purposes or for other purposes envisaged by applicable legislative or regulatory provisions.
- for direct marketing activities: for at most 5 years from the data subject's last interaction/request.
The data subject's rights and entitlements
The data subject is entitled to receive confirmation from the Data Controller as to whether or not personal data concerning said data subject are being processed and, if so, the latter is entitled:
- to obtain access to the personal data in question, to request to have the personal data rectified or erased, to have the data processing restricted, or to object to the data processing;
- to receive from the Data Controller that data subject's personal data, in a format that is structured and in common use and readable on an automatic device, and also to transmit this data to a different data controller (data portability);
- to be informed about the existence of an automated decision-making process, including profiling;
- to revoke one's consent at any time, if the revocation is specifically notified, without prejudice to the legality of data processing operations already conducted based on consent given prior to the revocation;
- to file a complaint with the supervisory authority.
Nature of the data and consequences of failing to communicate data
We need you to provide us with your personal data if we request such data in order to give effect to specific compliance or other obligations associated with managing the contract; the failure to provide such data could, therefore, make it impossible to implement the contract itself. The provision of data for marketing activities is optional and not mandatory in order for other services to be performed.