Lavorare in DoveVivo:
Diamo spazio al talento!
HR Learning & Development (Sost. Maternità)- RIF. 206/2022
DoveVivo is currently going through an important expansion phase, with the aim to gain his exceptionally ambitious goals. To achieve them, the HR Team must help ensure that DoveVivo is both an exceptional group of people working together efficiently, and a place where each single person is valued in the right way to allow everyone fully expressing their own potentials.
We are now looking for an HR Leraning and Development who will be part of the HR team and will be responsible for managing and implementing company policies and procedures, with a particular focus on areas related to employees' training, development and safety.
What you’ll be doing:
- Managing the Performance Management process, proactively making improvements where needed - you have initiative and like to bring in new ideas!
- Managing Training & Development plans
- Defining onboarding, induction and development plans for each employee, in agreement with managers
- Managing Employer Branding activities, in order to align culture, vision and DoveVivo’s image to increase attractiveness, engagement and retention
- Following Internship selections and assessments, as well as supporting in the selection end recruiting process for different organizational areas when needed
- Being a Culture Ambassador and a promoter in the implementation of new processes, working on the design of innovative HR projects
- Managing orders and HR budgets
- Manage Health & Safety plan
Who you are:
- You have 4 years experiences in analogue roles, within dynamic and innovative companies
- You are fluent in English (a third language is a plus!)
- You have a vision of the business to help DoveVivo in its international expansion
- You have a problem-solving attitude and are data-driven, facts are your best friends!
Working in the DoveVivo team means being part of a constantly growing company, in a young and cohesive team and in a dynamic and stimulating environment. In recognition of the commitment that we seek from all of our employees, we offer:
- Competitive salary, commensurate with experience
- Company parties and social events
- Working with talented, professional colleagues who are always ready to help
- International environment
- Training and team building activities
- Meal Vouchers
- Company cell phone and computer
- Relaxed and friendly work environment
Working hours: full-time
Type of contract: fixed-term
Place of work: Milan